- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 cups GF brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups walnuts
- 10 sundried figs, cut in quarters
- 1 cup pure shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup GF ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. GF ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup shelled hempseeds
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and process
- 3. Line a 10" x 15" baking pan with parchment paper and pour your mix on to the sheet, press down evenly with spatula
- 4. Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes
- 5. Make sure it is completely cooled before cutting
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...