Vegetables and Clear Broth Hot Pot
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 lb. pork bones
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 tsp. raw agave nectar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 8 oz. mushrooms, thinly sliced (shiitake or button mushrooms)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- ½ cup finely chopped leek
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Put the pork bones in a large pot, cover with cold water (about 8 cups) and bring almost to the boil. Turn the heat right down, add garlic, ginger, agave nectar and cinnamon and simmer for 2 hours, skimming off any froth that rises to the surface
- 2. Strain and add all the vegetables except green onions. Bring the broth back to boil and cook for 5 minutes
- 3. Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper and ladle into soup bowls. Top with green onions
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...