Skinny Crema Catalana – Gluten free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 cups gluten-free vanilla coconut milk
- ½ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground cinnamon
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 organic egg yolks
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free tapioca starch
- 1. Whisk all the ingredients together
- 2. Pour mix in a heavy bottom pot and while stirring, slowly heat the mixture just until thickened, do not boil or it may curdle (taste to make sure the starch is fully cooked)
- 3. Cool and pour mixture into serving bowls
- 4. Refrigerate overnight for it to set
- 5. Serve with fresh berries and coconut cream
- 6. TIP: if you don’t have vanilla coconut milk, use plain coconut milk but add 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup and 1 tsp. pure vanilla.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...