- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. medium sized red potatoes, with skin and quartered
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. coarse black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, cut to bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup feta cheese (preferably reduced salt)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside
- 3. In a medium size bowl toss together potatoes, olive oil, paprika, salt, rosemary and black pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. Remove from the oven and cool
- 4. Place potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, olives and feta cheese in a large salad bowl and toss with the dressing
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...