This pork tenderloin is tender, perfectly spiced with a hint of maple flavour and has a nice crunchy bacon topping. Our perfectly spiced rice with raisins will compliment this amazing pork tenderloin.
Pork Tenderloin with Bacon
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 pork tenderloins about 1 lb. each
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. organic gluten-free ground mustard seed
- ½ tsp. organic gluten-free garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 4 gluten-free bacon strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Mix sea salt, mustard seed and garlic powder and generously season the tenderloins.
- 3. Then wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- 4. Place seasoned tenderloins on a roasting pan and brush with maple syrup
- 5. Wrap 2 bacon strips all the way around each tenderloin
- 6. Place on the bottom rack of your preheated oven and bake for one hour.
- 7. Rest for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...