Grilled Potatoes with Mustard Dill Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (3 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 medium size organic sweet potato peel and slice across to ½ inch thickness
- 3 medium size organic red potatoes peel and slice across to ½ inch thickness
- 4 organic green onions cut the dark green part off
- 8 oz. organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- ¼ cup organic gluten-free apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh organic dill
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten-free mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Organic gluten-free freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. In a large pot cover potatoes with water and add a generous amount of sea salt. Bring to boil and cook for 4 -5 minutes or until the potatoes are almost cooked, then drain and cool
- 2. Brush potatoes and onions with olive oil season with salt and pepper and place on a heated grill or grill pan, grill for about 2 minutes on each side or until charred, then place in a bowl and cover (they will keep cooking)
- 3. Once all the potatoes and onions are done arrange them on a serving platter with cherry tomatoes
- 4. Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and pour over potatoes.
- 5. Serve warm or room temperature
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...