Gluten Free Zucchini Alfredo
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 pound (3 medium-sized) yellow or green zucchini, spiralized
- 1 ½ cups milk, or more, as needed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Steam spiralized zucchini for 1 minute and set aside. Or you can stir-fry the zucchini with little olive oil in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes
- 2. Add milk, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in a large saucepan and whisk until creamy. Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens, constantly stirring, about 4 – 5 minutes If the mixture is too thick add more milk. Taste and season with salt and pepper
- 3. Stir in zucchini and gently combine
- 4. Remove from the heat and serve immediately
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...