Gluten-Free, Nut-Free Quinoa Granola Bars
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 24 bars
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seed flour (to make pumpkin flour, grind in food processor or old coffee grinder)
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 8 pitted medjool dates, chopped or you can use 1 cup of raisins, cranberries or your favourite dried sulfite free fruit.
- ½ tsp. organic GF ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. organic sesame seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional, kids love these)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds + ¼ cup warm water
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husks
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper
- 2. Add quinoa flakes, pumpkin seed flour, pumpkin seeds, medjool dates, cinnamon, sesame seeds, raw sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips into a large bowl and combine well.
- 3. In a mediums size bowl add chia seeds, water, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and psyllium husks, mix well and rest for 5 minutes, then stir into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- 4. Place mixture on to parchment paper and evenly spread with spatula
- 5. Bake for 30 minutes, cool completely before cutting to desired sizes. Refrigerate in air-tight container or freeze for future use.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...