- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 3 x 10-inch gluten free flour tortillas (rice tortilla works best)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic, orange pepper thinly sliced
- ½ lb. mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch organic green onions diced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- ¼ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground nutmeg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz. organic baby spinach leaves
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 large organic tomato, thinly sliced
- Handful chopped fresh organic basil
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and add pepper, mushrooms and green onion, stir-fry for 3 minutes on high heat, and then turn the heat off and season with salt
- 3. Add ricotta, eggs, nutmeg and garlic into a large bowl and vigorously mix, and then fold in spinach and 1 cup of mozzarella
- 4. Place one tortilla on a 12-inch pizza pan and top with pepper mix, and then top with 1 cup of mozzarella. Add another tortilla and top with spinach mix. Add another tortilla and top with tomato, basil and last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 5. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- 6. Rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...