- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- ½ cup GF buckwheat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. GF aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. organic GF ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla
- 2 organic apples, peeled, cored and cut into very thin strips
- Coconut oil for the non stick frying pan
- 1. Combine all dry ingredients
- 2. Add all wet ingredients into a bowl and mix, I use electric mixer makes the pancakes fluffy
- 3. Add apples into dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients and gently combine until all dry ingredients are covered
- 4. With a soup spoon drop your batter onto a nonstick frying pan brushed with coconut oil. The size depends on what you prefer I make these about 3 inches in diameter
- 5. Cook for approximately 3 minutes on each side using medium heat
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...