Potato Salad with Yogurt Dill Dressing
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb (450 gm) nugget potatoes, with skin (preferably organic)
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced organic carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen or fresh organic pea
- 1 gluten-free dill pickle diced
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) fresh organic lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) gluten-free full fat organic Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped organic fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 mL) gluten-free mustard
- Sea salt and gluten-free, organic freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Place potatoes in a large pot of water with a pinch of salt, bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain the water and cool, and then peel and slice to ¼ inch thick pieces
- 2. While the potatoes are cooking, in a small pot add carrots and peas with water and cook for 10 minutes, drain and cool
- 3. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and pepper
- 4. In a large bowl gently toss all the ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or even better overnight.
- 5. Gently stir just before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...