- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup full fat milk or your favourite dairy-free option such as coconut milk, almond milk or hemp milk (unsweetened)
- ½ cup certified gluten free oats
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup (or your favourite low cal sweetener such as stevia)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries, cherries or bananas
- Toppings: full fat plain Greek yogurt, nuts, seeds or fresh fruit
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. In a medium jar or bowl mix all the ingredients except fruit
- 2. Stir in fruit and transfer to serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for 6 hours
- 3. Just before serving add your favourite topping, if desired
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...