Mediterranean Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 organic, large ripe heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 organic medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 organic field cucumber, cut lengthwise, remove seeds and slice
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ cup chopped organic parsley
- FOR THE LIME DRESSING
- Juice of two limes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. organic agave nectar
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp. organic ground cumin
- Sea salt and organic, gluten-free ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Add tomatoes, onion, cucumber avocado and parsley in a salad bowl.
- 2. Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad
- 3. Gently toss and serve
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...