Grilled Asparagus With Balsamic Reduction
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 ½ pounds baby asparagus, wash and break off the hard part of asparagus
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and organic GF freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. GF balsamic vinegar reduction
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 F
- 2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, arrange asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oi, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake for 10 minutes at 450 F
- 3. Place asparagus on a serving plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...