Gluten-Free Cheese and Onion Muffins
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) gluten-free brown rice flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) gluten-free corn flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) gluten-free, aluminum free baking powder
- ½ (5 mL) tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ (375 mL) cups grated sharp cheddar or equivalent cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) organic milk
- 1 organic egg
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped fresh organic parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Sauté onions in olive oil for 10 minutes, and then cool
- 3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cheese in a large bowl
- 4. Add milk, egg and parsley to onions and whisk together with a fork
- 5. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until dry ingredients are covered, do not over mix
- 6. Spoon out batter into muffin tins lined with parchment paper baking cups and bake for 20 - 25 minutes
- 7. Transfer muffins onto a rack to cool
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...