Easy Spicy Chicken Ramen Soup
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- 2 Tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1 organic leek, thinly sliced lengthwise about 2 inches long
- 1/2 organic red pepper, thinly sliced + 2 garlic cloves, crushed +1 tsp.organic GF hot chili flakes + 1tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 6 cups organic GF chicken stock + 4 tbsp. organic GF GMO free miso paste +2 tsp. organic low sodium gluten-free tamari sauce
- 2 organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. organic sesame oil
- 4 oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced +1/2 cup organic frozen corn +1/2 cup organic snow peas +1 tsp. fresh lime juice +1 tsp. pure maple syrup + 1/2 cup bamboo shoots (optional) + 1 cup fresh bean sprouts + 1 organic green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- 4 cups cooked GF soba or rice noodles, cook as per package instructions (keep warm)
- 1. Add grape seed oil, 1/2 the leeks, red pepper, garlic, chili flakes and fresh ginger into a large sauce pan, sauté for 3 minutes on low heat
- 2. Add chicken stock, miso, tamari, chicken, sesame oil, mushrooms and corn simmer for 5 more minutes on low heat
- 3. Add snow peas, lime juice, maple syrup, bamboo shoots and bring to boil, turn off the heat and serve immediately
- 4. To serve: Divide noodles into 4 large soup bowls, add bean sprouts and ladle the hot soup on top, add remainder of leeks and sprinkle with green onions. Then add a little more soup over the leeks. This recipe makes 4 large soup bowls.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...