If you are looking for an easy paleo brownie recipe, this is it. Using only a few ingredients this recipe takes minutes to whip up, and the brownies come out light and chocolaty. I have added walnuts to this paleo brownie recipe, which is entirely optional, and they taste just as scrumptious without it. Another wonderful gluten free dessert recipe to add to your favourites
Easy Paleo Brownie Recipe
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature (if you are using salted butter, do not add extra salt)
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup gluten-free dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line an 8 x 8-baking dish with parchment
- 2. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips and walnuts
- 3. Transfer batter to 8 x 8 inch prepared baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes
- 5. Cool before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...