Curried Zucchini Coconut Soup – Naturally Gluten Free
- 4 organic small size zucchinis or 2 medium size, peel and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 organic garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) freshly minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) gluten-free organic curry powder
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL) gluten-free organic cayenne pepper
- 1 organic large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) fish sauce
- 3 cups (750 mL) gluten-free stock (vegetable or chicken)
- Juice of one organic lime
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ (60 mL) cup chopped fresh organic basil (optional)
- 1. Sauté garlic in olive oil for one minute, and then stir in ginger, curry powder and cayenne
- 2. Add tomato and zucchini and stir-fry for two minutes
- 3. Add stock and fish sauce and bring to a low simmer and cook for five minutes
- 4. Transfer to a blender or food processor and add coconut milk. Process until you reach desired consistency. Transfer back into the soup pot and reheat. Serve with fresh basil
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...