Cheesecake Cups With Raspberry Chocolate Topping
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 ¼ cup raw walnuts or pecans
- 2 tsp. organic, gluten-free ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp. organic agave nectar
- FOR THE CAKE
- 10 oz. lite cream cheese
- ½ cup organic agave nectar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 2 tsp. organic freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 8 oz. organic raspberries
- 4 oz. gluten-free good quality chocolate, roughly chopped (it is important that the chocolate is good quality because it sets the taste for the topping)
- 1. Add crust ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth, and then sprinkle evenly on the bottom of 8 cups
- 2. Beat together the cream cheese, agave, vanilla and lime juice until smooth
- 3. Whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold into the cheese mixture
- 4. Spoon the cheesecake filling into cups to about ½ inch from the top
- 5. • Add raspberries into a small heavy bottom saucepan with chocolate, heat while stirring until the chocolate has melted making sure all the raspberries are well coated with the chocolate. You can press the strawberries into the chocolate. The sauce takes about 2 minutes to make.
- 6. Spoon the topping on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate for 3 – 6 hours
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...