Turmeric chia pudding is a favourite of mine. The healing power of turmeric combined with chia and added fruit is considered a super food. If you are looking for gluten free or paleo healthy breakfast, you will love this recipe. No more excuses for unhealthy breakfast that consists of doughnuts or unhealthy muffins! The best part is that kids love it too, tastes like tasty rice pudding YUM!
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 3 ripe apricots or peaches (you can use frozen fruit)
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey or preferred sweetener
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Topping choices; coconut flakes, apricots, peaches, grapes, berries, seeds and nuts
- 1. Add first eight ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth
- 2. In a large glass jar whisk chia seeds and milk mix. Cover and chill for one hour
- 3. After an hour whisk the pudding, to redistribute the chia seeds evenly
- 4. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight
- 5. Serve with desired toppings
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...