- Prep Time
- 4 cups
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 peeled organic lemon, cut in quarters
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. organic GF ground flax seed
- 2 organic apricots, remove stone and cut in quarters
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Enjoy! It will keep in the fridge for two days, blend before serving.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...