A scrumptious gluten free pumpkin pudding with all the benefits. It is healthy, dairy-free, grain free and super easy to make. This recipe for pumpkin pudding is baked and has a silky, creamy texture with a hint of cinnamon and fresh ginger. Pumpkin is low in calories and rich in antioxidants. Hard to believe that pumpkin makes a pudding taste this delicious. This gluten free baked pumpkin pudding recipe is a keeper
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
- 1 ½ tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 F
- 2. Put all ingredients into a food processor, and pulse until smooth. Rest for 15 minutes. Resting the pumpkin mix, allows the coconut flour absorb the liquids
- 3. Pour into a 1-½ quart greased baking dish and bake for 45 – 55 min, the pudding is ready when inserted toothpick in the middle comes out clean
- 4. Serve chilled in small bowls with coconut ice cream or whip cream
- 5. Note: if you do not have a food processor, beat eggs first, then add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...