- 1 ¾ cups coconut milk (use lite coconut milk if you are using canned coconut milk)
- ¼ cup pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup black chia seeds
- FOR THE TOPPING
- Grated gluten-free chocolate (optional)
- Handful of fresh blueberries (blueberries go excellent with chocolate, but you can use any berries)
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Whisk together coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup/agave nectar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 2. Add in chia seeds and stir to combine
- 3. Pour into 4 serving bowls and seal with a plastic wrap (I used margarita glasses) and then refrigerate overnight.
- 4. Top with chocolate and blueberries before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...