Zucchini Spaghetti Sauce – Naturally Gluten Free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium size onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp. organic, gluten free ground paprika
- 2 tsp. organic, gluten free oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten free rosemary
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten free basil leaves
- 1 organic, gluten free bay leaf
- Pinch of organic, gluten free cayenne (optional)
- 2 ½ cup roughly grated organic zucchini with skin (about 2 medium size zucchinis, green or yellow)
- 3 cups organic, tomato sauce with only salt added or without
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ cup organic, fresh parsley, chopped
- 1. Preheat olive oil in a large saucepan add onion and sauté for three minutes, and then add garlic with all the spices, cook on low heat until just fragrant about a minute
- 2. Stir in zucchini and cook on medium heat, while stirring for about two minutes
- 3. Add tomato sauce and sea salt, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. If the sauce is too thick, add a little water
- 4. Serve over gluten free pasta and top with parsley
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...