The Grind Salad – Naturally Gluten-Free
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 6 cups organic, thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4 organic, green onions thinly sliced
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can of chickpeas, drain and rinse well
- 1 organic yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch organic parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch organic cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1 organic lemon and zest
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 8 oz. good quality feta cheese (preferably low sodium)
- ½ tsp. organic, gluten-free smoked paprika
- 1. Toss first ten ingredients together
- 2. Transfer to four salad bowls
- 3. Top with feta cheese and sprinkle with smoked paprika
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...