- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced (white part only)
- 8 chicken skinless drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dry marjoram leaves
- 2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1 medium size potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 1 medium size yam, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ lb. green beans, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup roughly chopped green cabbage
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat add olive oil and leeks. Sauté until soft, about 3 - 5 minutes
- 2. Remove leeks and add chicken pieces, brown them on all sides
- 3. When the chicken is browned add the leeks back into the saucepan and stir in paprika, marjoram and caraway seeds. Add potatoes and 4 cups of water. Season with salt. Cover and cook for 20 minutes on medium to low heat
- 4. Add balance of ingredients except yogurt, cover and cook 15 more minutes. Add a little more water if needed
- 5. Remove from the heat and stir in yogurt. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...