Spicy Soba Noodles With Broccoli
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup organic sesame seeds
- 1 X (9.5 oz.) organic, gluten-free soba noodles (buckwheat)
- 1 lb. organic broccoli, break into small florets
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. organic, gluten-free, lite tamari sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. organic agave nectar
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free crushed hot chili peppers
- 1 bunch organic green onions, finely sliced
- 1. Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan over high heat until golden, be careful they toast very quickly, about a minute
- 2. Bring a large pot of water to boil, add noodles and cook for 4 minutes add the broccoli and cook for 1 more minute. Please check the package instructions for cooking times some vary. It is important not to overcook the noodles
- 3. Drain and plunge into ice cold water to cool, and then drain again
- 4. In a large bowl mix lemon juice, tamari, sesame oil, honey and hot chili peppers, then add in noodles, green onions and broccoli and toss well. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and toss one more time.
- 5. Set noodles aside for 30 minutes to absorb the flavours. Toss just before serving. Serve warm or cold
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...