- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten-free garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free ground cumin
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. organic, gluten-free coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. organic, gluten-free ground cinnamon
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 2 pork tenderloins about 1 lb. each halved lengthwise and cut to 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1 organic red pepper seeded and cut into approx. 1-inch cubes
- 1. In a large bowl combine first eight ingredients and set aside for 15 minutes
- 2. Then add pork cubes and coat evenly
- 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours
- 4. Preheat oven to 425 F
- 5. Thread the pork onto skewers, alternating with red pepper pieces
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake 10 more minutes.
- 7. For barbecue option, grill 10 minutes on each side, or until pork is firm to touch
- 8. Serve with green onions and cherry tomatoes.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...