- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 medium size carrots, sliced lengthwise to 1/4-inch strips
- 1 lb. broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ medium size cabbage, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium size bok choy, quartered
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to boil, and then add carrots, broccoli and cabbage. Bring the water to boil with the vegetables and then drain the water. (No need to stick the vegetables into a bowl of ice water after)
- 2. Heat olive oil to medium heat in a large pot that has a lid and stir fry onion, bok choy and pepper for two minutes. Stir in blanched vegetables and season with salt and pepper and cover with a lid. Turn off the heat immediately.
- 3. Reheat just before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...