Paleo Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- PALEO PIE CRUST
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 egg
- CHOCOLATE PECAN FILLING
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 cup gluten free chocolate chunks or chocolate chips (70 % cocoa)
- 2 ½ cups pecans halves
- 1. PALEO PIE CRUST
- 2. Place flour and salt in food processor and pulse briefly
- 3. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until a ball forms
- 4. Press dough into a 9-inch pie dish
- 5. CHOCOLATE PECAN FILLING
- 6. In a food processor, combine eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil and vanilla
- 7. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chunks on the unbaked crust and then pour in the filling mixture
- 8. Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes, or until set. Cool before slicing
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...