Orange Spiced Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 ¼ lb. pork tenderloin
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the marinade ingredients until smooth
- 2. Place tenderloin in a sealable bag and add the marinade. Ensure the tenderloin is entirely covered with the marinade. Remove as much air as possible, and then seal the bag and store in the refrigerator for 12 hours
- 3. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 4. Remove tenderloin from the marinade and gently wipe excess off with fingers. Save the leftover marinade
- 5. Place the tenderloin in a baking pan lined with parchment paper and cook for 45 minutes. Pour remainder of marinade over the tenderloin and cook for 15 more minutes or until internal temperature is 145 F
- 6. Remove from the oven and cover with tin foil. Let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...