Naturally Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 large organic sweet potatoes, peel and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium organic tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup (60 mL) organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh organic parsley
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh organic dill
- 1 tsp (5 mL) pure maple syrup or raw honey
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) gluten-free, organic smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- 1. Place sweet potatoes with a pinch of sea salt in water and cook for 8-10 minutes. It is important not to overcook the potatoes, check with a sharp knife to see if they are done if not cook until done. Drain and cool
- 2. While the potatoes are cooking whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic, parsley, dill, maple syrup/honey and smoked paprika. Season with salt to taste, and then gently stir in tomatoes
- 3. Once the potatoes have cooled carefully stir in dressing with tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring a couple of times in-between.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...