- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose GF flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons GF aluminum free baking powder • ¼ tsp. baking soda • ½ tsp. sea salt • ½ tsp. organic GF thyme
- ½ cup chopped organic chives
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1-cup old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-cup yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten or egg substitute
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and thyme.
- 3. In another bowl mix coconut oil, butter, yogurt and egg
- 4. Add cheese and chives into dry mix and stir, then add wet ingredients and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- 5. With an ice cream scoop or a spoon place scones onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...