Marinated Salmon Steaks ~ Naturally Gluten-Free
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 wild salmon steaks with skin, approx. ½ lb. each
- 2 tbsp. low sodium GF tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cracked GF black pepper
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1. Combine tamari sauce, maple syrup and black pepper
- 2. Place salmon on a baking pan lined with tin foil skin side down and brush with marinade. Place in the fridge for one hour. After an hour turn salmon over and brush with marinade, place in the fridge for another hour.
- 3. Preheat oven to broil
- 4. Add coconut oil into balance of marinade, mix and brush the salmon skin.
- 5. Place salmon in the oven about 8 inches from the broiler skin facing up and broil for 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked. Serve with Kale salad, rice or your favourite side.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...