- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) brandy
- ¼ cup (60 mL) grand marnier
- ¼ cup (60 mL) fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) demerara sugar (unrefined sugar)
- 3 gluten-free, organic cloves
- 1 gluten-free, organic cinnamon stick
- 3 cups (750 mL) pinot noir wine (light red wine)
- 1 organic apple, core and thinly slice
- 1 organic orange, thinly sliced
- 2 organic nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) organic raspberries
- 3 cups (750 mL) sparkling water
- 1. In a large pitcher mix brandy, grand marnier, orange juice, lime juice, demerara, cloves and cinnamon stick
- 2. Stir in fruit and refrigerate for 1 hour to infuse the flavours in the fruit
- 3. Add wine and refrigerate for two hours
- 4. Just before serving stir in sparkling water and serve over ice
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...