Lentil and Pomegranate Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 ½ cups dry lentils (green or brown)
- 1 ½ cups pomegranate seeds (1 large pomegranate)
- 1 large apple, peel and cut into cubes
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Bring 6 cups of water to boil, add lentils and cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until fully cooked, but not mushy. Drain and place in a large bowl with pomegranate seeds, apple and spinach
- 2. In another bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, maple syrup/agave nectar and garlic and then toss with the remainder of ingredients
- 3. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...