Grain Free Pistachio Ginger Biscotti
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 - 12
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup raw pistachios, divided
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup crystallized ginger, chop into small pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Place ¾ cups of pistachios into a food processor, process until grainy
- 3. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and maple syrup and process until dough forms
- 4. Transfer dough to a bowl and stir in the balance of pistachios and ginger and rest for 10 minutes. The coconut flour will absorb the moisture, making the dough firm
- 5. Place dough on a parchment paper, and using the paper, roll the dough firmly into one log
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes and then cool for 45 minutes to an hour
- 7. Using a sharp knife cut the log into ½-inch slices, place slices flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 more minutes at 350 F. Cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...