Gluten-Free Sticky Garlic Noodles
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 8 oz. of gluten-free noodles (brown rice or quinoa)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ½ lb. broccoli florets cut into small bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions plus some for garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. tamari sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (button or shitake)
- 1. Cook the noodles as per package instructions until el dente (cooked but still firm), just before you drain the noodles add broccoli for 30 seconds (long enough for the broccoli to be heated through) then drain and rinse with cool water.
- 2. While the noodles and broccoli are draining, heat the butter in a large saucepan and add the green onions and garlic. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute while stirring
- 3. Stir in agave nectar, tamari sauce and mushrooms. Cook for 1 more minute and then add the noodles with broccoli and stir until all the noodles are well coated with the sauce
- 4. Garnish with sliced green onions. Enjoy
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...