Gluten-Free Roasted Cauliflower and Red Pepper Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ of a large head of organic cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 organic red bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. gluten-free organic cumin powder
- Sea salt and gluten-free organic freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup gluten-free sour cream
- 1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Toss together cauliflower, red bell pepper, olive oil, cumin, sea salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing half way through
- 3. Reduce oven heat to 375 F
- 4. Transfer the cauliflower and pepper into a food processor, add balance of ingredients and process until creamy then add the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes
- 5. Serve with raw veggies or gluten-free corn chips.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...