- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 30 parcels
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa = 1/3 cup dry quinoa cooked in 3/4 cup water
- 1 lb. ground lean turkey or chicken
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. organic GF dried oregano or 2 tsp. fresh organic oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. organic GF dried basil or 2 tsp. fresh organic basil, choppped
- ½ tsp. organic GF black pepper (for younger children I would omit this ingredient)
- 1 organic tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. yellow or red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. organic parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ cup Gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 free-range or organic eggs or egg substitute
- ¾ cup GF all purpose flour • 1 tsp. GF baking soda
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F
- 2. Spread the turkey on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and season with sea salt, oregano, basil and black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool, and then turn the oven temperature to 375 F
- 3. Place quinoa, cooked turkey, tomato, onion, parsley, Gruyere cheese, olive oil, eggs in a bowl and using a fork crumble the meat in with the ingredients. Mix flour and baking soda and stir into the mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- 4. Using a spoon make little balls the size of a walnut and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18 minutes. Cool slightly and serve. These delicious parcels can be served warm or at room temperature.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...