Gluten Free Quinoa and Cheese Flatbread
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12 pieces
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup rinsed uncooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 organic eggs or egg substitute
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup organic chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
- 1. In a small pan toast quinoa in olive oil for 3 minutes. Add water and salt, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with olive oil
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and stir in garlic, parsley and 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese
- 4. Once the quinoa has completely cooled, add baking powder to the egg mixture, stir and immediately add cooked quinoa
- 5. Spread this quinoa mix onto the prepared baking sheet, about 1/4 inch thick, and bake for 15 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 5 minutes more. Cool slightly then slice
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...