- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Cream together butter, sugar, zest and vanilla. Add in lemon juice and mix. Add the flour, cornstarch and salt to the butter mixture and mix until you form a dough
- 3. Make a log that is about 2 inches in diameter and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight
- 4. Cut the log into 1/2 inch slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes, then slightly cool and dust with powdered sugar. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring the cookies to a plate
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...