Gluten Free Herbs and Garlic Pasta
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 10 oz. of gluten-free pasta (penne, angel hair, spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 2 cups of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. hot chili peppers (optional)
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- Sea salt to tatste
- NOTE: All ingredients including spices must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Cook the pasta as per package instructions until el dente (cooked but still firm), then drain and rinse with cold water
- 2. While the pasta is cooking, in a large serving bowl combine balance of ingredients
- 3. Add in cooked pasta and toss until the pasta is well coated with the herb mix
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...