Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ cup gluten-free brown rice flour
- ½ cup gluten-free buckwheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free tapioca starch
- ½ cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped raw walnuts
- ¼ cup pure organic cocoa
- 2 tsp. gluten-free baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (rice, almond or coconut)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Add first nine ingredients to a large bowl and with a spatula mix well
- 3. In another bowl whisk together maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and milk
- 4. Add wet ingredients to dry and combine until cookie dough forms, you may have to add a little more milk tablespoon at a time if the dough is too stiff.
- 5. Using tablespoon drop dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and slightly press down.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes, cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...