Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1½ cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour (I used cup 4 cup)
- 2 tsp. baking powder (preferably aluminum-free)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- ¾ cup low-fat sour cream, at room temperature
- FOR THE FROSTING
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- NOTE: All ingredients must be gluten-free and preferably organic
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a muffin pan with parchment paper muffin cups
- 2. In a medium size bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- 3. In a separate bowl, whisk the cocoa, maple syrup, olive oil, eggs and vanilla until frothy, about 2 minutes. Then stir in sour cream.
- 4. Whisk in the dry ingredients until smooth
- 5. Fill the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cupcakes comes out clean
- 6. Transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack until completely cooled
- 7. FOR THE FROSTING
- 8. Place all the frosting ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, and then refrigerate for two hours before decorating your cupcakes
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...