- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 loaf
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 free-range egg or egg substitute (combine 1 tbsp. flaxseed meal with 2 ½ tbsp. water and let it set for 5 minutes)
- ¾ cup coconut milk or dairy milk
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed + ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup almond flour (amond meal)
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose GF flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups organic raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Place bananas, vanilla, lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, egg, and coconut milk in a food processor and process until it forms a rough texture not smooth.
- 3. Add balance of ingredients except raspberries and process for about a minute.
- 4. Stir in raspberries and pour into a bread pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 F for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...
If you haven’t tried stuffed pork tenderloin with spinach and...