Flourless Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese (8 oz.)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tsp. pure cocoa
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 4 organic strawberries (cut in half and cut into heart shape) and or kiwi cut into any shape
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2. Cheese mixture ~ In a mixer cream together, cream cheese, 1/3 cup maple syrup, cocoa, egg and vanilla until smooth
- 3. Crust ~ Add nuts, 1 tbsp. maple syrup and flax into a food processor, process until a paste is formed
- 4. Line muffin pan that is for small cupcakes with parchment cupcake liners, spoon crust mix evenly into the cupcake liners and gently press down
- 5. Line muffin pan that is for small cupcakes with parchment cupcake liners, spoon crust mix evenly into the cupcake liners and gently press down
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...