Fish In Red Curry Sauce – Easy Recipe
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste ( I used Thai kitchen )
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can of full-fat organic coconut milk
- 1 cup organic, gluten free chicken, vegetable or fish broth
- 2 tbsp. organic pure tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. organic agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. organic, gluten free dried basil leaves
- 1/2 lb. organic green beans
- 1 organic red pepper, sliced
- 4 organic carrots diced
- 1 organic tomato, quartered or 10 organic cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 ½ lb. white firm fish such as Halibut, Mahi Mahi, Snapper or Atlantic cod cut into large bite size pieces
- Juice of one organic lime
- 1. Add curry paste, coconut milk, broth, tomato paste, fish sauce, ginger, maple syrup, basil and garlic into a large saucepan, stir and then bring to low simmer
- 2. Add in beans, red pepper, carrots and tomatoes and cook for 8- 10 minutes or until vegetable are almost cooked.
- 3. Add in fish and lime juice and cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...