- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ½ medium cucumber
- 1 cup full-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce or any other gluten free hot sauce
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1. Peel the cucumber and slice lengthwise in half. Remove the seeds with a spoon and grate. Should make about ½ cup
- 2. Mix all the ingredients with the cucumber, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours for all the flavours to blend. For best results refrigerate overnight
- 3. Serve with fresh veggies, corn chips or as a sauce for grilled chicken or fish
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Sure to be a hit at breakfast, these gluten free...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...