- ½ cup organic full fat Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- ½ cup organic fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp. organic GF ground flax seed
- ½ tsp. organic GF cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1. Place all ingredients in a small bowl, give it a gentle stir and enjoy
- 2. NOTE: If you are using frozen blueberries, take blueberries out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving
Hi, I’m Kristina. Welcome to Only Gluten Free Recipes, the home of healthy, nourishing recipes. My goal is to inspire you to embrace gluten-free recipes using wholesome ingredients, good fats and without refined sugar. Most of my recipes are simple and allergy friendly[...] Read more...
Love the convenience of a one-pot meal simmering on the...
Why have plain rice when you can indulge in this...
This is another gluten free recipe for detox hearty, comforting...